All Trust is Foolish
- All Characters will start at level 6.
- Starting Wealth – 16,000 gold.
- All Characters must be drow.
- 28 Point buy.
- Can use any class including the underdark themed ones. (except gunslinger).
- All clerics must be female.
- Characters will start with Drow Nobility as a free bonus feat.
- If you want to be a higher ranking member of your house, you need to start with Improved Drow Nobility.
- Everyone needs to be a member of one of the noble houses.
- God should be Lloth, you can attempt to worship another god if you want but do not get caught.
- Preferable Evil alignment but you can be Neutral. No good aligned characters.
- You can not play Drizzt.
- You need 3 allies and 3 enemies to start the game and I need a rating for them 1-5. 1 being a casual acquaintance and 5 being pretty loyal (well as loyal as a drow can be though doesn’t have to be a drow) and then enemies -1 to -5. Negatives must match the positive. So if you have a total of +10 for allies need to have at least -10 for enemies. Please have at least one ally and one enemy from your own house.
- The game will start with the Characters in their last year of the Academy. Initial goals will be to graduate the academy but since this is an evil campaign and while the characters will be working together for the most part, I need you to have some goals and what you are looking to acommplish with your character (rise to a prominent position in the academy, kill a higher ranking member of your house so you can move up rank, get out under the thumb of your house and start your own merchant company, etc)